Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good performance shop in the Seattle area?

I'm primarily interested in someone who will do exhaust and chip mods as described elsewhere here in the forums.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Mike,

Try Brad's Custom Auto. (206) 367-1471. It's off of Lake City Way. Ask for Dane. He's the Mustang guy there. They are installing long tube headers and high flow cat'd h-pipe on #1790 right now and installing 3.73 gears next Tues. www.bradscustomauto.com

Brad (no it's not my shop)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd be interested to know whether you tried out the shop recommended by Brad, Mike. I'm looking for a reputable shop to do some performance mods on my Bullitt also - somewhere in the Everett area would be great, but Lake City isn't too far. Let me know what you find out. Gary H, Marysville.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Brads is good, great repuatation in the area but pricey..... hey how much for the gears???? when I checked with them last year they wanted an arm and leg.. like 550 for parts and labor. I have a ford guy locally that will do it on a saturday for 175 for labor. Bloods in Auburn is good as well. I got a lot of my work done at turbo technology....they have good pricess and service, but not as knowledgeable as Brads. There is no where in the area that can do coustom chip burns.

Doug

·
Registered
452 Posts
PS Mike what are you looking at doing for Exhuast mods>??>??> if you just looking at X or H pipe I will help you do it ourselves and save some cash.. plus most places wont take off functinal x or h pipe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts