Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some parts i took off 890 and they are just taking up space.
MAC o/r prochamber for stock/shorties hts coated. custom bent to fit better. $150 plus shipping
MRT black chrome 3.5" rolled tips. $60 plus shipping
JLT full length intake painted DHG. bought from a member here, had trouble installing it by myself and gave up. been sitting in the garage for couple months. has some scratches but hard to see when installed. $100 plus shipping
can email pics if interested. thanks

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didn't get your pm. i'll post them in this thread when i get off work tomorrow afternoon. thanks for the interest

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry for not posting the pics. i've been at the dunes the last couple days but i'll get them up in the morning.

hey jake, i'm not taking anything off. these are all parts i took off a while back, just trying to get rid of them. know anybody who needs anything? as far as new mods, just suspension. i visited maximum motorsports yesterday :D

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cant believe you sold it. that car looks so tough with the black wheels. when does the gto start getting modded?
i've been so busy the last week. i had to help scott (kb'd gt) move to chino hills because he starts med school on wednesday. drove down on tuesday and towed his stang. drove back wednesday, and then went to pismo on thursday, and came back last night.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
finally some pics. sorry for the delay everyone. for some reason i cant upload my pics of the exhaust tips. if you're interested, please pm me your email.
the prochamber has since been recoated. looks good now. the coating from MAC was already flaking off when i took it out of the box.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

might have some other parts for sale shortly, especially if there's some interest.
- frpp shorties with locking header bolts
- slp x pipe with both cats and race pipes
- MIL eliminators

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jake, i posted an update on svtp earlier for you and mike. this is not looking good. the sgt at the pd basically said i'm going to be getting f'd with until the car is bone 100% stock

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
bullitt890 said:
ttt

might have some other parts for sale shortly, especially if there's some interest.
- frpp shorties with locking header bolts
- slp x pipe with both cats and race pipes
- MIL eliminators
I'll be interested in the FRPP shorties if nobody else has spoken for them and they are in good shape. Please end me a PM. THANKS !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts