Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob aka Schmidtlap, had questioned my post regarding my racing experience, which is fine. This was contained in the thread "subframe connectors and rear control arms".

I have posted pictures on Webshots...you can go to:

http://community.webshots.com/album/19795880MXZByDPVCd

These are pics of the Cobra R we campaigned in '95 and '96. Again, there is no offense taken and please don't criticise Bob for playing devil's advocate..I understand.

Let's drop this now and get back to being a family.. :smile: I enjoy being able to pass on my experiences with racing the Mustang in hopes of helping people out with their cars or racing aspirations, and not to brag.

Brian

·
Registered
121 Posts
Awesome!

Great response Brian. I didn't think "Bob's" post was out of line like some others did, but you handled it great!

Now, how do we know that's really YOU in the pictures? Just kidding!!! :razz:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trooper..hehe, you think if I was going to be someone else in those pictures, I'd sure as heck use someone better looking! :roll:

Unfortunately, it's the same ugly guy next to the Bullitt in these pics

http://community.webshots.com/album/15957664lDDVSsKaZh

:wink:

Brian

·
Registered
121 Posts
You KNOW I was kidding...

I have seen those other pics from your other posts. It's great to have people here who can contribute technical and mechanical knowledge.

Thanks, and keep sharing...

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hmmm, is IS great to have someone who shares a lot of technical and mechanical knowledge isn't it? someone who has been sharing and posting this information with us since he got here. someone who posts pics of his mods. someone who gives us instructions on how to do mods. someone that we can go back and check his history and see how much he's done for us. someone that had you gone back and checked on his history, and really listened to him, you couldn't possibly have mistrusted or taken for a cheat or liar!!!! hmmmm, now there's a thought! go back and check his history???????? hmmmm, now THAT'S a good idea!!!!!
ok, now i'm done
ps: i can vouch that that's the same "mug" he's been passing off as his own since he bought his Bullitt,....wait a minute..... the more recent pics seem to have less hair!!! -LOL (sorry brian..it was TOO EASY!!)
2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-08-21 15:51 ]</font>

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-21 15:08, FordBullitt wrote:
Trooper..hehe, you think if I was going to be someone else in those pictures, I'd sure as heck use someone better looking! :roll:

Unfortunately, it's the same ugly guy next to the Bullitt in these pics

http://community.webshots.com/album/15957664lDDVSsKaZh

:wink:

Brian

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Brian, how do we know that's a real BULLITT? :-B Just Kidding :-B

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man... I thought Rodney Dangerfield got no respect... :sad:

Heheh.. thanks for all the kind words.. :smile:

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-22 09:31, FordBullitt wrote:
Man... I thought Rodney Dangerfield got no respect... :sad:

Heheh.. thanks for all the kind words.. :smile:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Brian AKA Rodney Bullittfield :-B

1 - 9 of 9 Posts