Discussion Starter #1

Build sheet

time sheet

# 2918

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and i dont know how to put up the another pic i tried to upload te image but it didnt work can someone host i6t for me to post

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
2918 Hate to tell you this but that build sheet is not from a Bullitt....

Bullitt VIN #s start with 1FAFP42 and the color code for Bullitt is PY not TK and at the bottom your's says stripe and spoiler. Body type for the Bullitt is GT2 not BA2 like on yours. Almost ALL the numbers on your build sheet to not match up to the Bullitt's. And at the bottom of the Bullitt build sheet it will say "BULIT" MAN

Sorry, Vicki (If I am wrong I deserve a spanking)!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-11-29 11:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just got my build sheet out of my Bullitt files and virtually none of the numbers match the build sheet posted.Also the model # P40 in the vin indicates a v-6 coupe,as does the eec module code.One thing that is pretty strange though,I own Bullitt 2989 and it says June 13th at 1403hrs.The car with the build sheet posted said June 12th at 1433hrs.Pretty close huh? Maybe the one and only V-6 Bullitt? Shoots blanks....Sorry,I had to!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Nice photo of the girls that is. Hooters ahhh 5months 29 days till i can go to hooters in my bullitt again

·
Registered
822 Posts
Ok..so I am mega confused. I thought the build sheet was that paper that was located under the rear bumper that I took off with much care. But my does not even look like that. It sort looks like the sticker inside the door except it has more infor. It says
Must-GT RR BMPR Ebony-V8
Serial Number
Utica Plant
So, I was just informed that this is probably the sticker for the bumper part and the part number...ok I am a dork.

So if this is not the build sheet where is the actual build sheet at..If anyone can help with this..I would be thankful.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Uh oh! Is there an imposter in our midst? :smile: Well lets look at the ol build sheet shall we?
Engine code is wrong.. Trans code is wrong.. As is teh ABS and Appearance pkg code. Body Type is wong, Both EEC codes are wrong as is the Shock type.. and under Remarks it has Stripe and Spoiler listed where-as mine merely has 2 little words.. "Bulit" and "man".
So for possibilities sake, you've may have been screwed by the dealer somehow, The factory may have somehow put the wrong build sheet in your car (Check the VIN against the one on your dash), or you have created yourself a Pseudo-Bullitt.. a Quasi-Bullitt if you will. You have the Margarine of Bullitt's, The diet coke of Bullitts.. Just 1 calorie.. not Bullitt enough! :smile:
I'd love to see pics of your interior and the engine though.
Remember all.. if this is a fake.. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! :smile:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ray Ackerman has seen my bullitt at bmp we have a picture of our bullitts together. i will get a pic of the engine and the interior for you guys that is the sheet i got from behind my bumper so if it is wrong i dont know what to say. but i will show anyone who wants to see it. i live in tampa. plus there is someone else on here thet is part of my other club who drives a bullitt and a steeda gt who has seen it many times.some how i got the wrong build sheet and i am sorry. my car has everything else from the stickers to the window to the intake to the tag under the maf box. plus 14.101 @ 99.4 in the 1/4 thats a damn fast v6

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 2918 on 2001-11-29 15:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-29 14:19, Blakwing wrote:
So for possibilities sake, you've may have been screwed by the dealer somehow, The factory may have somehow put the wrong build sheet in your car (Check the VIN against the one on your dash)</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

the vin on my dash and window sticker says:
1fafp42x91f235718

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-29 15:22, Mid Life Crisis #388 wrote:
According to this
http://qrptx.com/asp/vin/

its a Mustang GT with a 4.6

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

and yours is a what when you decode it

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Here is 2936. Built the same day as 2918 apparently.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-11-29 15:49 ]</font>

·
Registered
822 Posts
Karl

Thanks for the info. on the sheet, I will go out and try to get it now. Thanks again everyone. Semper Fi

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Looks like you somehow got the wrong build sheet under your car. Perhaps the bumper was slated for another car? I'm not really certain how the last build sheet goes into it. Definitely unique though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts