Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked with Brad Horn with Steve McQueen's estate about getting the rights to embrioder "BULLITT" on shirts and hats and such for sale. He said Warner Bros Studio Licensing had the rights to the movie name and they turned me on to Christine Brutocao at 818-954-7920. She's out until 15 Oct, so I'll let you folks know the outcome of my conversation with her. Thinking of opening up a paraphenalia website (I do websites on the side for small businesses).

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Talk to george at MGW, I think he had to pay up to $10k in lisencing rights to the WB.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wade:

Ideas for Bullitt Parphenalia:

Baseball Jackets with leather sleeves. Body shell colors, same as the ext.paint scheme for the cars. Sleeves drk. charcoal grey. Bullitt, Mustang pony and GT logos on left chest and back. Baseball caps with the cap in the Bullitt colors and drk charcoal leather brim. Same logos on the cap.

Ford has these jackets and hats for Mustang, Cobra and other vehicles in their catalog. I guess they don't want to pay the license fees for the Bullitt name.

John Morton

·
Banned
975 Posts
I would order two Jackets today . If we can find someone to produce them. I have made up two shirts, Black with silver stripe on collar. Above left breast pocket I had embroidered Mustang Bullit GT # 4875 in silver Thread. I wear them at the Mustang Shows.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm working on something.....special....so I let all of you know soon!!!
Hehe!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
My wife owns an embroidery sewing machine, and she allready has "Bullitt" sewn on the sleeves of all my work shirts. Lokks really cool too. She did it in an almost DHG thread. She will also do a Cap for me that will say "2001 Mustang GT Bullitt"

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, 10K is pretty steep. If it is that much, maybe we can work it through Georges License for club members only. I'll let you know after I talk to them. I don't think we can afford to hold our breath waiting for Ford.

All the ideas are great. I have a lot of ideas too, but I'll hold them until I talk to Christine at WB. Don't want to get everyone in a frenzy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wade,
I also would be interested in the outcome as I have had some ideas myself about some items with BULLITT on them.

"...that others may live..."

Are you in pararescue?

Zee

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would happily shell out the bucks for Bullitt stuff, it never would get old letting ppl know that A kick ass car is sitttin at home or when i am in it!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would love to have a true blue and charcoal baseball hat and a jacket with my bullitt number on it. That would be sweet! Count me in for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts