Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I know, I know...it's JUST a license plate...but, I'm a sucker for vanity plates...I love 'em! And, the "blues" in our Missouri plate go SO good with the True Blue color. I just got these yesterday after waiting THREE months!

(THIS one courtesy of Karl)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2002-01-06 11:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<wink> Thanks Wade!!! :grin: You're my bud!

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Looks good Donna!! I think I'll try to get mine when I renew my tags in Feb. I checked and BLIT 745 is still available. If not might try 01 BULIT.
Cam

·
Registered
165 Posts
I got one too! To bad the DMV F*%K it up. It's suppose to be DANS01 max 6 letters spaces count as letters so I guess got a bargain. They said I could have another one made if I wanted to pay 30 bucks again, what bargain the short end of the stick.

Dona yours Looks good!!!

Black Bullitt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2002-01-06 21:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2002-01-06 21:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh man, I'm sorry!!! That really sux (sorry).....can't they do anything right!?! ha! Ours is only an extra $15, but I sent in a TYPED list of what I wanted...I wanted NO mistakes...can't rely on anyone anymore....sigh. Still looks good though, I love vanity plates. :smile:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Danso, (heehee)

At least you have a good sense of humor!! I'd be honored to call you "Danso" from now on. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bubbles

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm looking to get my own Vanity Plates. Still not sure what to get. My brother keeps telling me to put "BULL IT", I seriously thought of doing it, too. But I'll probably end up putting "DHG 2571".

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Here's mine...I love them A LOT !!!

I told the whole story of CA DMV screwing up on another topic...I paid for them twice, but ended up with what I wanted.

True Blue #3062

73 Grande (RIP)
67 Coupe (RIP)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-01-08 23:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
6treva9,

I LOVE that angle of the back end.....it looks so beefy and "mean"...I'm gonna try and get a shot of my True Blue like that!

:grin:

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I know, Dona...isn't it the COOLEST angle?!?

You should have seen me...I just stayed back there and LOOKED at it after I took that picture! I just couldn't get enough!
I was not that far from it, and squatted down lower than the car.

I put the other pics in Karl's topic("put your pics here")...not nearly as menacing!
:smile:

-Treva

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's AWESOME! I don't blame you, it would have been hard to walk away...that is SO cool. I hope I can duplicate it myself....great job on that pic!!

Dona

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Butt of course, Karl....oh, I mean...but of course! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Karl??

You think you could swap the photo directly above (in my last post) with the one in my signature line? Time for a change...again...got those vanity's and time for a swap! :smile:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW, I really like that one!!! Can I have the URL to use?? It looks so awesome on there!

Forever in your debt...heehee :grin:
Dona

1 - 20 of 23 Posts