Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to get a buffer now for a couple months. These swirl marks a drivin me crazy. Im just wondering what products you guys suggest to use with the buffer for swirl marks, polishes, and waxes.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I just got one yesterday. My friend gary over on SVT are going to double team my car this weekend. After I learn about this stuff I should be able to help you out with some info. But As for the polisher I got the ultimate detailing machine from autopia.org with extra pads.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Meguaires Machine Glaze #3 is a good one to use. The key is to be conservative with the amount of cutting you do and to keep the buffer moving with very light pressure. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I go here http://properautocare.com/ , and purchased the "Menzerna Advanced Swirl Removal Kit". The great thing about this polishing compound is it contains no silicones and fillers so you are left with factory paint only. After you get the paint "fixed" make sure you wax.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Walkman003309 said:
I go here http://properautocare.com/ , and purchased the "Menzerna Advanced Swirl Removal Kit". The great thing about this polishing compound is it contains no silicones and fillers so you are left with factory paint only. After you get the paint "fixed" make sure you wax.
I used this on my B this weekend.. Best polish ever. I just used the nano polish 106. I recommend this stuff 100%

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Black4592 said:
I used this on my B this weekend.. Best polish ever. I just used the nano polish 106. I recommend this stuff 100%
Yea, I pretty much don't use any of my Meguires pro stuff any more. I only use NXT for the wax with an S100 topper.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Walkman003309 said:
Yea, I pretty much don't use any of my Meguires pro stuff any more. I only use NXT for the wax with an S100 topper.
I"m not a fan of nxt a all, I used fk1000? synth wax on my car now. I have some wolfgang wax but have not tried it out yet. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts