Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.bremertonraceway.com/

not sure of the specifics, but it says test and tune on saturday.. I am trying to get more info. I have never been before, so would like some veterans to show me the ropes, or some amatures to learn together with. I will post more info when I get ahold of them. Do you guys know any thing else????

Doug

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey, I used to live out there! On Greenlake in Seattle. Wish I could join you, it beats the snow we're getting here right now (in Toronto for work, but I hear that Detroit is getting dumped on as well)...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Btw, do you need drag racing advice?

I'm no expert, I've only been 2 or 3 times to race. But, here is what I know:

Don't screw around with heating up your tires (burnout before pulling up to the lights) when you are first starting out.

Have a friend that has done it before ride shotgun with you. This is allowed.

Turn off air conditioning, roll up windows.

Launch when the last red light goes on. You might fault a couple times, but as you get used to it, you'll have good reaction times.

If you inflate your front tires higher (like 40 to 45 psi), you might pick up a little time. This could potentially be dangerous in normal driving, so beware.

When you pull up to the lights, there are little yellow lights that say when you're staged. The first couple times you'll probably blow past them, don't worry...they'll help you.

Be calm, have fun!

And ask someone who knows what they're talking about for advice...I really don't know that much. I'll bet there are some good FAQ's on the web on this subject.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info Frank.....

Kinda of funny, I am from michigan.. outside of Lansing area.,.,...

Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts