Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
neither
I think.....

Someone determined that 1 or two of the pullies are F150 parts, IIRC. Others being GT parts.... again, not sure.

nevertheless, what exactly do yo mean, do I order them for a Cobra or GT? pretty vague

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
01 blue bullitt said:
do i order them for a cobra or gt?
We fundamentally have the GT motor in our Bullitts. I would order GT UDP.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
01GTB said:
Steeda underdrive pulleys? If so, 701-0002 (early Cobra or Bullitt)
I stand corrected! Thanks Keith! The Steeda does have a set of UDP listed for the Bullitt and Cobra.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I am confused again regarding the correct Steeda UDP for my Bullitt...
I am hoping to have my wife buy me a set of Steeda UDP for my B-day(Dec 25), but I am still unsure which pulley is correct.

The American Muscle web site has the 96-99 Cobra & Bullitt listed as an option, but in the pictures identifying which water pump pulley type is correct fro my car, it shows that I should use either the mid2001-2004 GT pulley or the 2001 Cobra & Mach1 pulley. I would have to think that the GT pulley is the correct application for me. Anyone know what the difference is between the GT pulleys and the Cobra/Mach1 pullies? Do all the Bullitts not have the same water pump pulleys?

I don't want to give my wife the wrong part number to order...

Any help clarifying this would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Loaded said:
Get the ones for the 96-99 Cobra and Bullitt. Thats what I have on my B and they have been there for awhile now.
Thanks for the input, but she already got the mid 2001-2004 GT pulley kit. I have the late 2001 water pump, so I told her to get that kit. I hope it is correct!

You have a Bullitt numbered in the 700's so I am sure you must have the early 2001 water pump on your car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts