Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOTHING BROKE THOUGH!!!!!! Just need to do a head swap....

Well, I guess Imma go ahead and yank the motor out again and add some more goodies....

Imma keep these stage II ported heads that I pretty much stole for $400 bucks(and thats with 2 felpro gaskets included $200 bucks). Then get my intake port matched to the heads while it is off.
I'm also going to order some VT stage II cams and crower springs instead of keeping the NON-PI Comp cams and springs I already have. Selling complete heads/cams/springs for $650.

I'm making 276 RWHP and 298 TQ right now as it sits.

What do you think the stage II cams/head package will make this thing jump too?

I'm hoping it makes 315 NA. That's the goal..........

·
Registered
301 Posts
Bullitt3246 said:
NOTHING BROKE THOUGH!!!!!! Just need to do a head swap....

Well, I guess Imma go ahead and yank the motor out again and add some more goodies....

Imma keep these stage II ported heads that I pretty much stole for $400 bucks(and thats with 2 felpro gaskets included $200 bucks). Then get my intake port matched to the heads while it is off.
I'm also going to order some VT stage II cams and crower springs instead of keeping the NON-PI Comp cams and springs I already have. Selling complete heads/cams/springs for $650.

I'm making 276 RWHP and 298 TQ right now as it sits.

What do you think the stage II cams/head package will make this thing jump too?

I'm hoping it makes 315 NA. That's the goal..........

so you are selling the setup. or keepin it. it says at the start you are keep then you gave a selling price for it all. im confused. but yeah you should make good power with vt stuff...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blackonblacksls said:
so you are selling the setup. or keepin it. it says at the start you are keep then you gave a selling price for it all. im confused. but yeah you should make good power with vt stuff...
I'm selling my complete factory heads, comp cams, and comp springs that are on the car now!

I installing ported heads, VT cams amd crower springs

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mus408 said:
What company ported the heads? Someone took a beating on selling those heads!
LMAO yes he did. I think he got them for doing some work so it didn't really cost him anything....

www.f-p-s.com Ford Performance Solutions did the work!

Mod Motor Heads
Five axis CNC ported Mod motor heads with proven port design and upgraded components. We have 3 packages to choose from.
<TABLE class=bordered cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffff00></TD><TD bgColor=#ffff00>Porting only
(Labor Only)</TD><TD bgColor=#ffff00>SC Combo
Stage III Ported
Valves & Springs
(Labor Only)</TD><TD bgColor=#ffff00></TD><TD bgColor=#ffff00>CE Combo
Stage III Ported
Valves & Springs
Titanium retainers
(Labor Only)</TD></TR><TR><TD>95-98 SOHC</TD><TD>$700.00</TD><TD>$1259.00</TD><TD></TD><TD>$1499.00</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#dddddd>Race Ready</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$700.00</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$1259.00</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>245/200CFM</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$1499.00</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD>99-02 SOHC</TD><TD>$700.00</TD><TD>$1259.00</TD><TD></TD><TD>$1599.00</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#dddddd>Race Ready</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$700.00</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$1295.00</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd></TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$1599.00</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD>95-98 DOHC</TD><TD>$750.00</TD><TD>$1659.00</TD><TD></TD><TD>$2159.00</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#dddddd>Race Ready</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$900.00</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$1899.00</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>320/255CFM</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$2499.00</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD>99-02 DOHC</TD><TD>$750.00</TD><TD>$1659.00</TD><TD></TD><TD>$2159.00</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#dddddd>Race Ready</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$900.00</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$1899.00</TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd></TD><TD bgColor=#dddddd>$2499.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
231 Posts
Damn dude let me know what kinda numbers you come out w. the VT Cams. Im debating if i should keep mine or sell em!

·
Registered
231 Posts
You'll deff hit 300s w. ease!! There are some people w. just basic bolt ons like a LT's, CAI, etc hittin 300 or very close to it.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bulistc5508 said:
Damn dude let me know what kinda numbers you come out w. the VT Cams. Im debating if i should keep mine or sell em!
I've seen dyno numbers where the person only had VT stage II's on a stock motor and was putting down 280-290ish....

I wish I would have got those from the begining... I will post numbers for sure....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts