Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put the Blizzaks on last night (on the stock wheels). We had snow today so glad I did. My summer tires are 245s/275s mounted on 17x8"/17x9" wheels. Sure noticed the difference putting the stock tire size and wheels on the rear. The 275s on the 17x9" wheels looks SO much better on the rear of the car. Oh well, this will have to do until spring now. Winter is great except for the driving part. ;-)

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
SN95 Mustangs are bad in the snow. If you gotta drive in the snow, this sounds like a good idea to me.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Hey Guys just finished mowing the yard and washing the Bullitt, my only problem was when I started sweating, the sun tan lotion would get in my eyes and I would miss a spot on the Bullitt. Sorry to rub it in from sunny and 72 land.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Why you #*! of a *%#! It's about 25 degrees here now.

Ain't it great having a Bullitt in Florida! See you at Silver Springs?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Bullitt 40 said:
Hey Guys just finished mowing the yard and washing the Bullitt, my only problem was when I started sweating, the sun tan lotion would get in my eyes and I would miss a spot on the Bullitt. Sorry to rub it in from sunny and 72 land.
This just put a smile on my face and made me chuckle after having a very long irratating day!!!
Thank you!!!:wink: :lol:
And for those of you that have to drive your Bullitts in the snow,i am sorry you have too!!!! :frown:
My GT goes to hibernation in the winter months,i couldn't imagine driving it in the snow!!!!:confused:

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Not sure I'll be at Silver Springs, but will be at Waterford Lakes for sure. See you there.....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Bullitt 40 said:
Yea he well be singing a different tune when the next big a$$ Hurricane Blows in on them Floridians I just heard on the weather channel that they are predicting 14 Hurricanes for the next Hurricane season!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
gonna be sunshine and 80 monday, mid 70's this weekend down here in Dixie... guess I'll have to put the winter tires on now!! (which consists of placing anpother coat of Tire Shine on the "Summer tires"... :p )

have fun snow bunnies!!

shaun

1 - 8 of 8 Posts