Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those that like these...here's a new one i found...i spent several hours, on and off, yesterday and today trying to figure it out but i finally beat it...give it a try...i tried a couple of times to cheat and find clues online but this one hasn't made it out yet...so if you REALLY need hints pm me and i'll help you if you have questions...enjoy.

http://www.addictinggames.com/escapethebomb.html

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
DRAT!! It won't load at work! DAMN Spyscout!! Any IT guys out there know what I can do about the spyscout software from my specific terminal??? :) :nerd:

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: nope...don't think you can disable it...they went all out...that software has a keylogger and everything...they now know all your passwords...LOL

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Well, if they know my password, I'm surprised they haven't kicked me out of the system! My pw is very demeaning to the IT dept! Something like ITsucks-use your imagination!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Blocked by Websense as well :(

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
As for puzzles I find that working the total voltage, resistance and amps of an alternating current circuit with series and parallel branches, with inductors capactors and resistors, then finding voltage drops, AMPs and ohms for each reactor.... Is so much fun... Then I get a little crazy and throw in phase angles, RMS, peak current and lastly a little Sine wave average values, and some primary and secondary tranformer winding ratios..... My real fun is DC circuits they're easy

They should sell puzzles books with electrical circuit problems.....

School is so much fun...... Before 6 weeks ago I just plugged the damn thing in and it worked, now In confused....

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Okay, figured it out. It is kind of hard to manipulate certain things.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
bluebullitt3735 said:
yea you could say that. :lol:
I had a hard time with the calendar especially.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts