Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the posts in Py's Playhouse last night and Jan came around the corner on her scooter and wanted to go outside and smoke a cigarette. (I don't smoke, but I keep her company.) Anyway she asked me what "cartoons" I was watching on the computer. I told her it's a section of IMBOC and, although Collin is a highly animated "character", it wasn't a cartoon. I got a kick out of it.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
isnt wylie e coyote and collin one and the same?

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
texasbullitt said:
THAT OR REN AND STIMPY
it has to be someone who dosent wear any shoes

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
ren and stimpy didn't wear no stinkin shoes

American/Canadian animated television series created by Canadian animator John Kricfalusi. The series follows the adventures of the eponymous characters: Ren Höek, a neurotic "asthma-hound" chihuahua, and Stimpson J. Cat, — a simpleminded manx cat. They wander around in nonsensical adventures in a style reminiscent of the Golden Age of American animation.

A series from the children's cable network Nickelodeon, The Ren and Stimpy Show had a reputation for subversive humor. The controversy mostly stemmed from imagery and cartoon violence. In 1992, Nickelodeon fired Kricfalusi and production moved from Kricfalusi's Spümcø studios to Games Animation,where it stayed until its cancellation in 1997.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I used to watch Ren and Stimpy all the time. I hear Stimpy is in a nursing home and Ren died from cirrhosis of the liver after years of alcohol abuse. They found him dead in a homeless shelter in LA. Couldn't take the stress of losing his show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts