Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've known since I got the car from the PO and now I want to do something about it.

My passenger side quarter glass is actually for a GT. Where can I get the correct Quarter window glass and has anyone else had to to correct this problem?

If so how much did it run you?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Chili Peppers

Buck, not to change the subject, but I noticed you spent some time in Clovis. I was out at Cannon, too. I always enjoyed watching Chili peppers dry in the sun. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim5081 said:
Buck, not to change the subject, but I noticed you spent some time in Clovis. I was out at Cannon, too. I always enjoyed watching Chili peppers dry in the sun. :lol: :lol:
When were you there? I started out in Phase inspection then moved to the 522nd Fighting FireBalls.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
droopysbullitt said:
They not cheap. I think you can go to most auto glass dealers and they can get it.
Yeah I gotta give a friend a call that's in the glass business but I've heard from the PO that, that little window is somewhere around $1k... I can live with it if that's what the price is going to be. lol

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
When were you there? I started out in Phase inspection then moved to the 522nd Fighting FireBalls.
Small world. I started out in the 522ND, back in Intell. Was even the "Additional Duty" 1st SGT as we didn't have permanent one. Later moved over to Wing. `77-`80.:toocool:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
droopysbullitt said:
I searched on here and someone quoted $600 at the dealer in 03.
WOW!!! I'll have to do some checking around. I'll let everyone know what I find.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
I searched on here and someone quoted $600 at the dealer in 03.
WOW!!!:eek:
I just bought myself a set of rear C pillars,and quarter glass off a guy parting out a wrecked '03 Mach 1,they are the exact same ones as the Bullitt's,for 200 bucks for everything.I would check some of those places you see advertised in the mustang magazines that are strictly mustang salvage yards.Can't remember the names of them off the top of my head.LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I have one that I will sell you for a very reasonable price. I am not looking to get rich on it. Shoot me a PM. Got it off of 4902 when I took her apart!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You saying the Mach pillers are the same as ours?

The place I've delt with and trust very much did some research for me and every place they called said it was a dealer only item but they didn't let it go at that and they found a place in Indiana that has them but they told her that my build date had something to do with it as well. My build date is 6/22/01 and that the quarter windows between 02/01 - 09/01 are the only months they were installed in mustangs and are very hard to find.
I'll post up prices in awhile. Needless to say I totally plan on keeping the GT glass unless I can find one from another member for a good price.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bullitt 736 said:
Just called them up. He don't have any Bullitts but he's got a Mach 1 and he's going to go see if it's got the glass and then call me back.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes Sir that's the very little window I need!

Good talking to you Jeff and I hope the one you have is good to go. Keep my number and please call or text me when you find out. Fridays are very busy for me. You know...honey do's around the house and such. lol

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
No problem! It's all about helping out a fellow Bullitthead!

Besides no one was going to beat my price! I gave him a really big IMBOC DISCOUNT:lol: :lol:

Gail went today and shipped the window!:smile:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts