Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Window arrived today and it's just like new I sware!!! It was everything you said it was and I'm very pleased!! I will be doing business with you again plus it's always great to keep the money within the Bullitt Brotherhood!!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah I've already got a glass place waiting to install it but first I'm getting it tinted... this will minimize my time without the Bullitt plus eliminate more people getting in and out of the car!!!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Glad to Help Buck and good to hear it made it there with no problems! Good idea on the window tint also. Gail and I have a long story from when we got 2180'2 windows tinted (still have not figured out just exactly how you put a huge dent in a car while tinting the windows)! I have a hard time trusting anyone around my cars now! It is good to know that 4902 will continue to be an organ donor and part of her went to another Bullitthead that loves their car. I know you will be happy when it is installed and you have it back! I remember seeing 5111 AKA Dee's car with the regular GT glass in it and after you noticed it seems like it stuck out like a sore thumb. By the way I knew you would be happy with the window. When I let you know I wouldn't hesitate to put it on either of my cars that meant it was like new:smile: :smile:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
droopysbullitt said:
Great news Buck! good to meet you Saturday!!
Greg it was Great meeting you and all the other Bullittheads and corvettesnob as well!!!:wink:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
Glad to Help Buck and good to hear it made it there with no problems! Good idea on the window tint also. Gail and I have a long story from when we got 2180'2 windows tinted (still have not figured out just exactly how you put a huge dent in a car while tinting the windows)! I have a hard time trusting anyone around my cars now! It is good to know that 4902 will continue to be an organ donor and part of her went to another Bullitthead that loves their car. I know you will be happy when it is installed and you have it back! I remember seeing 5111 AKA Dee's car with the regular GT glass in it and after you noticed it seems like it stuck out like a sore thumb. By the way I knew you would be happy with the window. When I let you know I wouldn't hesitate to put it on either of my cars that meant it was like new:smile: :smile:
I know this could be a very vague statement but what else does 4902 have to offer?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts