Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around Montreal?
There must be more than me.

·
Registered
351 Posts
On 2001-06-30 21:40, BRUCE H wrote:
Anyone around Montreal?
There must be more than me. BRUCE H ,Great to see another bullitthead exists in the Montreal area. I live in the west island and received my bullitt may 4,2001. Have been enjoying it ever since!

·
Registered
351 Posts
BRUCE H, Got your message,great to hear from you! Tried to send direct message but kept asking for password even though there was no place to write it. Anyway, saw my first DHG today on 13 north approx. 1:30 PM, was that you? Must get together at the orange julep,keep in touch!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I never left the office. It must of been another one.
I will try to make it to the Julep tonight.
See You

·
Registered
351 Posts
BRUCE H, Perhaps if the weather is nice on the weekend,[ie. no rain] we can meet up at the orange julep. did you go tonight? I will keep you posted, untill then enjoy your BULLITT!

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-04 07:17, BRUCE H wrote:
No I never left the office. It must of been another one.
I will try to make it to the Julep tonight.
See You

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> HEY BRUCE H, if the weather is nice and no rain on sunday at noon i will be at the orange julip. Feel free to join in if you can for some julep and we can check out our bullitts together, and maybe some pics!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Northern.
Can't make it today, I am going up north to my chalet. I would of gone yesterday but we went to the jass festival in Montreal. There were sure a lot of people there. I am having a new roof put on and the guy wants money, man I hate people like that (just kidding) I will be back tomorrow.
Check your privete messages.

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-08 09:38, BRUCE H wrote:
Hi Northern.
Can't make it today, I am going up north to my chalet. I would of gone yesterday but we went to the jass festival in Montreal. There were sure a lot of people there. I am having a new roof put on and the guy wants money, man I hate people like that (just kidding) I will be back tomorrow.
Check your privete messages.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> BRUCE, THANKS for the info, have fun at the chalet and keep in touch! Hopefully the weather and timing will be better next weekend.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beinvenue 1758
Now we have three from Quebec. Don't be a stranger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts