Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be 325+ cars, this is a 'Realy Big Show'. With over 300 throphies to be given away in 83+ class ... one of them must have your name on it.

This Sunday Sept. 25th

Beach Cities Mustang Club
http://www.bcmc.net/
(562) 498-2262

Let make a big showing and let the Mustang world know BULLITTs are the top dogs.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-10-24 18:16 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a photo of last yeras Queen Mary BULLITT line up.

It'a a great spot to show off your BULLITT and keep the both of you cool.

Come on down and let's have some fun together!

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-09-19 13:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-09-19 16:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
307 Posts
Dangit, :mad: I was wondering when that show was going to be. I really wanted to go this year. Unfortunately, I have to interview a bunch of undergraduate rugrats at USC on Sunday, and then I have to study for a midterm on Monday. I'll try to stop by if for a little while if I can.

I definitely recommend that show to anyone that can make it. There are tons of really nice, clean Mustangs at that show.

-Tim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Micheal: Kim and I will be there Sunday...

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK Frank & Kim, we are in a All BULLITT Class I guess those Mach1 just can't cut the mustard next to a BULLITT.

OK the BULLITT ball is rolling who's next?

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-09-20 09:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
370 Posts
Was planing on going to this one. but pulled the plug on this one. (I Have CAR SHOW BURNOUT) too many in a row with both cars. This will be the first time I missed this show in 3 or 4 years. Also too much going on with work so my mind is somewhere else..You Guys will just have to make the Bullitts stand up above all and make all us Bullitt owners proud.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rich, sorry will miss having you and your BULLITT there.

We BULLITTHEADS will make a stand for sure.

See you soon and if you can not enter just stop by and say hell-o!

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-09-22 10:10 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it was a big trifecta win for the DHG BULLITTs. 345 Mustangs and Fords made the trip to the Queen Mary, what a great day.

Kim & Frank #4507 aka Pronkie1 took 3rd, Mike # 0247 took 2nd and #1005 took 1st.

Mike # 0247 is a Beach Cities Car Club member and his Club puts on one great car show ... thanks Mike!

By the way PaLiAcH was there but still no TB BULLITT #915 he said real soon ... watch out car show guys this will be a BULLITT to reckon with.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-09-26 16:04 ]</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts