Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Queen Mary XI it's history !

You need to do this one is big 300+ vehicles this year. Will be great weather and lots of Mustangs to check out ... BULLITTHEADS come on down !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm going to miss this show again, just didnt get around to make up my mind to go and never sent in form. For some reason Havent done alott of shows this year. Spent time working on the 66

to bad the show is on a sunday just hate driving back on a sunday eve...

Will miss the Ponys by the sea in Ventura also will be up in the eastern Sieras camping and fishing

·
Registered
456 Posts
When is the Show? We might be able to get 1067 and 2270 out there.

Bullitt1067

Have BULLITT will travel said:
You need to do this one is big 300+ vehicles this year. Will be great weather and lots of Mustangs to check out ... BULLITTHEADS come on down !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
987 Posts
I will b there but u already know that.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Won't be there as on Saturday before will be at Mazda headquarters for Sevenstock 10 in Irvine...Its the largest gathering of rotary powered cars.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sweet. I am going to try my best here to make it out on Sun.
Thank you,

bullitt1067, here is Beach Cities Mustang Club web site ... hope you can make it !

http://www.bcmc.net/

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PaLiAcH aka Pino

Are you bring TB 915, its just much more fun when DHG 1005 is setting next to your BULLITT and we have to wait to see who beats out who.

Record: tied

5th BULLITT Nationals DHG 1005 Peoples Choice TB 915 Best TB

1. Queen Mary '06 ......... TB 915 .... 1st DHG 1005 .. 2nd

2. Santa Margarita '06 .... DHG 1005 .. 1st TB 915 .... 2nd

Let the games continue!

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
987 Posts
Are you bring TB 915, its just much more fun when DHG 1005 is setting next to your BULLITT and we have to wait to see who beats out who.

Record: tied

5th BULLITT Nationals DHG 1005 Peoples Choice TB 915 Best TB

1. Queen Mary '06 ......... TB 915 .... 1st DHG 1005 .. 2nd

2. Santa Margarita '06 .... DHG 1005 .. 1st TB 915 .... 2nd

Let the games continue!

on your six ... DHG 1005
U may have BLK 200 coming out of no where...:badgrin:

Dang I need a show poster bad.:lol:

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
you can doit !

OGBATMAN, your BULLITT is never out of the contest ... it's just Pino and I have this contest going on between us.

When we are side-by-side at the same car show who comes out the Top Dog !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
987 Posts
OGBATMAN, your BULLITT is never out of the contest ... it's just Pino and I have this contest going on between us.

When we are side-by-side at the same car show who comes out the Top Dog !

on your six ... DHG 1005
I know I was just poking fun thats all.:wink:

By the way I will be parking cars out there so i will keep an eye out for u 2. Let me know ur parking number I already know the class so when u come I can get u to ur space faster.:wink:

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
3 BULLITT's winners all !

It was a good day for a car show in Long Beach at the Queen Mary XI.

Class 72 BULLITTS ALL only had (3)BULLITTS but all make a statement and lots of questions were asked and lots of photos were taken by Mustang Fans.

DHG 247 Mike .......... 3rd stock
BK 200 Marcus ......... 2nd modified
DHG 1005 Michael ...... 1st modified

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

·
Registered
987 Posts
It was nice see you guys.

Yeah alot of people asking questions about the Bullitts it was great and there was only 3 of us.

By the way Mike Im coming for ur Crown...LOL

·
Registered
156 Posts
I checked out the three Bullitts, which all looked outstanding. You guys had a great location in the field too! Congrats to you all. My 68 replica took 1st in the "personalized" class for 68 Mustang. People just love the Bullitts!

·
Registered
987 Posts
JcodeBullitt said:
I checked out the three Bullitts, which all looked outstanding. You guys had a great location in the field too! Congrats to you all. My 68 replica took 1st in the "personalized" class for 68 Mustang. People just love the Bullitts!
I saw ur car while I was voting I was looking for u but I think u were n another section voting. Your classic bullitt look real clean too.

And people say bullitts r just a re-baged GT. The people at the show didnt act like it. With only 3 bullitts and a replica I think we drew the most people.:lol:

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
past and present BULLITTs are # 1

JcodeBullitt, yes your '68 Bullitt replica was excellent, to bad you can not park it with the '01 BULLITTs ... would make a cool display.

OGBATMAN, It will not hurt my feeling when you take 1st place, your BULLITT is top notch ... it's bad to the bone !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ogbatman, Thanks for the kind words, and sorry I missed you!
Have Bullitt will travel, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe next year I'll ask the BCMC if I could stage my car with my fellow bullittheads!

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PaLiAcH aka Pino

Pino, missed you and TB 915 at the Queen Mary show, what's up?

DHG 1005 has been in five car shows this year and taken 1st all five times ... come on need the head to head battel with TB 915 to break our tie.

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 19 of 19 Posts