Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys & girls here is our chance to show off our stuff.

Beach Cities Mustang Club host one of the best Mustang Car Shows on the West Coast and their President Jon is going to make our BULLITTS the Mark this year.
Jon is doing something special for the '68 retro,'01 & '08 BULLITTs so lets have a big showing and have some serious fun !

info. http://www.bcmc.net/

Road Trip BULLITTHEADS list: '68=3, '01=15 11DHG / 1BK / 3TB, '08=10 8HG / 2BK ... TOTAL = 29

* registered
- not registered

Special Guest; Chad McQueen w/'01 McQueen DHG 0001 or '08 HG 0001

1968 BULLITT Replicas;
* 1. '68 HG ... JcodeBullitt ... aka Mike Farrel
* 2. '68 HG ... n/a ... Brad Skriver
* 3. '68 HG ... n/a ... Ben Maccabee

2001 BULLITT's;
* 1. '01 DHG 1005 ... 'Have BULLITT will travel' ... aka Michael O'Donnell cell(619)247-8841
* 2. '01 DHG 4507 ... Pronkie1 ... aka Frank & Kim Talon
* 3. '01 DHG 2002 ... Jeff'sBullitt ... aka Jeff & Gina Andersen
* 4. '01 DHG 1919 ... DCLMustang ... aka Casey Lanphere
* 5. '01 DHG 1004 ... Epperstang ... aka Joyce Epperson
* 6. '01 DHG 3300 .... dhg92037 ... aka Ron
* 7. '01 DHG 0247 ... n/imboc ... aka Michael LeBar
* 8. '01 DHG .?. .... n/imboc ... Steve Cappaponna
* 9. '01 DHG 1078 ... DHG#1078 ... aka Kevin Jones
*10. '01 DHG 0951 ... maddogsd131 ... aka Bruce Lennon
*11. '01 DHG 5198 ... BULLITT5198 ... aka George Lorence
*12. '01 TB 3373 .... Bullitt 3373 ... aka Ell Fullmer
*13. '01 TB 4219 .... socalblue ... aka Chris Plump
*14. '01 TB 0915 .... PaLiAcH ... aka Pino Tenerelli

2008 BULLITT's;
* 1. '08 HG 4321 ... Steve08 ... aka Steve Heckel
* 2. '08 HG 0077 ... bigf68 ... aka Adam Swartz
* 3. '08 HG 0253 ... jim253 ... aka Jim Hartman
* 4. '08 HG 1180 ... n/imboc ... aka Michael LeBar
* 5. '08 HG 2978 ... Bret08 ... aka Bret Duff
* 6. '08 HG 1081 ... n/imboc ... aka Dennis Brenenstall
* 7. '08 HG 1330 ... mcbullitt ... aka Ken Bartel
* 8. '08 BK 1206 ... brDofFire ... aka Luis Ontiveros
* 9. '08 BK 1883 ... rocky ... aka Rocky Reynolds

NOTE: if any of the above info. is wrong let me know !

Let set-up some kind of display under a tent with a BULLITT /imboc banner ...
bring some of you Steve McQueen / BULLITT memorabilia any cool stuff.
Maybe some kids give-a-way stuff like car stickers,
and some adult give-a-way stuff like those free samples of car care products.

I have;
'Short History of the '01 BULLITT' brochure,
'BULLITT movie sound track CD'
will make some copies to give away free.
can anyone make some BULLITT HDDVD movie copies?

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm definitely interested in participating. I've never done the car show thing (with a car anyway.) I'll do some more reading at their web site.

Sounds like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Michael, I sent in my entry this morning. I will try and make it. I am making a shake down cruse to "Crusing for a cure on Sept. 27th. Orange County Fair Grounds. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer a little over a year ago, so this show is close to my heart.

Taking the Bullitt and the electric scooter I bought to get around. Can't walk very far anymore. If it all works out will see you at Mustangs at QM....

Ell

·
Registered
987 Posts
My car should b running by then. I should b able to make it.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
'68 ... '01... '08 ... BULLITT's the cool ones !

Now guys & girls let's do this up right '40 years' and still even now when you hear the word BULLITT, visions of the chase scene and music run through your head.

Anyone know a good looking Black Charger '68 and '05 that might want to come to the show and be a part of the fun ?

Spread the word, this is the one 'The Cool One' BULLITTHEADS !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
159 Posts
Have BULLITT will travel said:
Now guys & girls let's do this up right '40 years' and still even now when you hear the word BULLITT, visions of the chase scene and music run through your head.

Anyone know a good looking Black Charger '68 and '05 that might want to come to the show and be a part of the fun ?

Spread the word, this is the one 'The Cool One' BULLITTHEADS !

on your six ... DHG 1005
My 68 will be there.

I have asked Jon at BCMC to stage my car with the 01 and 08 Bullitts.:cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Queen Mary Event 2008

Michael,

Gina and I will be there. Haven't seen you since the Bullitt Nationals at San Francisco 2006. Look forward to catching up.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Will be entering our Bullitt......

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Registered, so count us in.
We are spending the night on the Queen so we plan on going to the meet and greet Saturday afternoon if we got registered for it( wasn't real clear where to RSVP to) If anyone else is going let me know..
I have the 2001 Dealer Banner for the Bullitt Mustang. I could bring if we have tents to hang it from.
Let me know if I should bring it.
Casey
DCLmustang

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
E- mailed Jon at Beach City Mustangs and as Michael 1005 has said, they are pulling out all the stops for Bullitts this year at the show.

Must car shows we go to don't even know what the cars are or even have a class for them.

Jon also told me he just got the rights to market a Bullitt Jacket which he will be selling to interested Bullitt owners in the near future.

Since this is the biggest Mustang show in the state and Beach City Mustang's is spotlighting Bullitts, we should try to get as many Bullitt's there as possible.

C'mon guys and girls lets see how many fellow Bullittheads we can get to the show!!!

Casey

DCLMustang

·
Registered
505 Posts
Question...since we're registering for one of the specialty classes do we have to put points? If yes, I see floor mats as interior modifications for 2 points. Are quarter window louvers considered "side scoops"? I don't see them specifically mentioned.

I put a total of four just in case.

I'm registered.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Steve08 said:
Question...since we're registering for one of the specialty classes do we have to put points? If yes, I see floor mats as interior modifications for 2 points. Are quarter window louvers considered "side scoops"? I don't see them specifically mentioned.

I'm registered.
Floor mats two points?, I will have to put my stock ones back in. Now I have to go check for a dash cover and sat radio. I hope I don't have to pull that out.

Casey
DCLmustang

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Steve08 said:

I'm registered.
This is only if you enter in the factory stock class....Our class is 72 which is "2001/2008 Bullitt"

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
You need to do this !

I'm starting to feel the love BULLITTHEADS ! Yep this will be the show to go to and share our BULLITTs with Mustang Nut and get some good press.

Jon will do it up right and imboc will be known to the Mustang World as the Number One Mustang Site / Club in the World.

Fun is the rule for the day, laughing and spend time enjoying BULLITTHEAD friends!

PS: anyone heard from SBBullitt ... aka Rich ?

Casey yes please bring the banner.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I just Registered, It will be my first event so see all at the Queen Mary.:cool:

1 - 20 of 259 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.