Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This probably sounds dumb but can just two pod gauges be installed on the pillar just for speed and RPMs? I love the look of pod gauges but my Bullitt is basically stock except for gears. Also how do you hook them up? and then do the dash gauges still function? Mainly, I just like the look but would want the gauges to work. Also is there a third gauge that would have any value?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I run digital boost/vacuum and a fuel pressure in mine. You could run the same and if you have get a blower you have them. Plus they both move all the time so you can watch them.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
i'm n/a right now, but installing a fuel pressure and wideband on my pillar. functional now, and when 890 is blown.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Air/fuel ratio wide or narrow band
Oil pressure
Engine temp gauge

these would be fine, the car allready has oil pressure and engine temp gauges on the dash but they are dummy gauges and dont really do anything for you. the new ones will tell you more acurate #s.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these gauges hard to install and how are they connected to the source of the reading?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
dennisbaker said:
Are these gauges hard to install and how are they connected to the source of the reading?
they are not too difficult. but it isnt too much extra to just take the to a shop and have them install them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts