Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Question about X plan!!

414 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Lok N Lod 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if you can get X plan on any of the Ford subsidiaries?? (i.e. lincoln, mercury, jaguar, etc...) I am pretty sure at this point I am going to dump my Bullitt on the word of several mechanics that it will never be the same. I am going to hold off to see what the next couple years bring in terms of limited editions before I buy another Mustang, unless I can't handle it and fold for a GT. Justa bunch of ideas in my head and I don't know which way to go right now!!!

#3 ·
I say mod the S#%*t out of it beat it for a year and then sell it to some 17 year old. NO MATTER what you do to it will be better than now. You won't have any inhabitions about messing up your new Bullitt. Concentrate on one section or component at a time and try not to look at the big picture. Maybe it could end up as your everyday beater.

#4 ·
I know that you can get the X-plan on any Ford Vehicle. The only exceptions are, Aston Martin and Jaguar. But from time to time the Jaguar has been made available. On Volvo the Discount around dealer invoice and on Mazda it's on S-Plan. If you want more iformation I might be able to get you some.

#5 ·
Thanks 01GTB, I wasn't too sure. Probably gonna fold and buy a GT as I haven't been without a muscle car for 5 years now but it is nice to know my options are open!! It would be tough going from my 97 GT to the 2000 Camaro SS to the Bullitt to something like a Mercury Cougar!!! LOL I have time to figure it all out though, gotta get moved into my new house first, then I will resolve the whole car issue! Thanks to EVERYONE that replied while I was typing up the one thank you....couldn't ask for a better crowd than my fellow Bullittheads, just sorry my car had to fall out of rank on such bad terms!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lok N Lod on 2001-10-07 01:50 ]</font>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.