Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just checking out their website and a couple of items caught my eye. One, the Bullitt oil cap. Second, the Bullitt (with the GT logo) license plate frame. Just wondering if those who have these items could give me your opinions.

Thanks to all in advance and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I got the plate frame and the A/C knobs, lighter, headlight switch knob, and the Bullitt shifter knob with 1007 on it and they are outstanding quality..... Couldn't be happier

·
Registered
610 Posts
Both of those items are first Quality, as well as the shifter knob and key chain.They're finished and plated aluminum and fit perfectly.

#1748 DHG
2005?? Cobra (Started thinking about it)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-12-30 14:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
248 Posts
My license plate frame w/o GT logos is great, is even has security screws that take a special tool to remove them. Very high quality.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
There's NO meesin' around with that license plate frame! It's 1/2 inch thick! Also comes with bolts and a special fit bit to tighten them...no one's going to steal this from you. MGW work is first class art.
I also own the MGW shifter arm, gripper ball with build number, a/c knobs, headlight switch, and door locks. I plan on adding the oil cap soon.
Complementing the above is the aluminum shifter base ring from Haney motorsport...which complements the MGW pieces perfectly.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I have the Bullitt Oilcap, AC knobs, headlight switch and the key chain. Oh yes and the license plate frame. All excellent quality! I would highley recomend these to anyone !

Hope this helps.

Bud

http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt/bullitt.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-30 16:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
360 Posts
I too am very happy with my MGW purchases. I have the license plate frame, A/c knobs and light switch. I can't really add much to what's already been said except to say I'm another satisfied customer.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
The MGW Button at the top of each BullittClub page will take you to the MGW site for Bullitt Specific items. You can also see all the cool stuff George makes at www.mgwltd.com

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Dan, the MGW pieces are excellent, and you will be able to see most of them at our Dyno Day on January 12 in Atlanta. I only need the door locks to finish off my interior. Some of the other Georgia Bullitt Club members have them, as well. :smile:

·
Registered
216 Posts
The MGW License Plate not only looks good but it's a pretty thick and heavy piece. I use it to close the trunk after washing and waxing the car. Put your doubts to rest and buy it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.