Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which sub-forum areas should we have? I know there are Bullittheads in England, a couple in Holland, but what other areas?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sub Forums in Europe

I think the best way is to just have United Kingdom rather than England, as that would cover England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and would cover the 12 Bullittheads on these Isles, the largest non North American contingent, Then do Europe & Rest of World as there are French, Belgian, Icelandic, Italian, Russian and Kuwaiti Bullitts when I last looked at English Bob's webpage, that's another 7 Bullittheads, plus now there is an Australian Bullitt.

·
Registered
185 Posts
There WAS 1 in both Germany and Italy (I was in each for 2 years - did back-to-back overseas tours). I have since moved to Georgia.

Right when I left "ItalianBullitt" or something like that moved to Naples (southern Italy, I was in Vicenza up north) So there is still 1 in Italy. I doubt there are any in Germany... but could be wrong now. I WAS the only 1 there and got lots of attention at our "mighty mustangs" car club meets.

Here's an idea for the powers-that-be on IMBOC: Let's have a new thread to have everyone put a push-pin on a map like we did a couple years ago. That would be the best way to tell. I forget how they did it, but it was neat, you could see where bullitts were world wide and the owners handle on IMBOC.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Europe

B-Man said:
Which sub-forum areas should we have? I know there are Bullittheads in England, a couple in Holland, but what other areas?
"Europe" covers us all just fine. I don't think we need sepate sections for different countries in Europe
just look at the posts and see if there is a "demand."

We have 12 in the UK which is part of Europe
1 in Holland also part of Europe
1 in France, Europe
1 in Italy that is really with an American who is going to take that fine car back home with him.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts