Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been searching the mods section here and finally decided to ask a question about what I am looking for because I did not want to keep looking through the many many many posts.
The question is about the sail panels .The panels that surround the quarter glass on the 01 Bullitts.
I remember a while back (years ago) seeing in a magazine a reproduction of those panels that showed a design that looked like the louvers from a 67/68 Fastback. I have looked through magazines and called parts companies and have found out that the company that made them is out of business.
So the question is this ...anybody know of a set that is available "Somewhere out there" ? Maybe a pair so I can have one for back up.
Thanks for your time my fellow Bullitt buddies:smile:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen those ...but those are not what I saw in the magazine . Actually the whole sail panel would look like just like a 67/68 roof line area with the louvers perfectly centered in the sail panel. So the sail panel would cover the side glass and fill the area behind the door glass ,above the quarter panel and near the rear glass

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I have seen what you are talking about. Someone here may have them.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
And to think, it's all made with the super flexible fiberglass... :rolleyes: and we all know how long that body mod kit material lasts when deformed against a curb or driveway... :french:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.