Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have your intereste (sp)!! haaha how do I post photos from a 3.5" floppy? tks rocket dog

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Simple rocket, type what you want scroll down go to upload image, select brows, select A:
click upload

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey I am trying to learn something! I got to down load but then i dont know how to cut,copy paste, part Idont know how to do? anybody care to help? tks rocket dog

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-23 22:13, Rocketdog wrote:
Hey I am trying to learn something! I got to down load but then i dont know how to cut,copy paste, part Idont know how to do? anybody care to help? tks rocket dog
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok, when you hit reply, type in your message.

Next, scroll down until you see Upload Image File

A new page will open

Next, click browse and a new window will open, so select 3 1/2 Floppy A:

Select your pic and hit upload

Once completed, an address will appear looking sort of like
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/Uploads/1011842806.jpg[/IMG [/B]

To paste, run your mouse pointer over the address from left to right or right to left, it doesn't matter, it will highlight itself. Just make sure you highlight 100% of it or it will not work.

Next, press the keys Ctrl and C at the same time, [B]while the address is highlighted[/B]

Next, return to your topic and press the keys Ctrl and V at the same time and that address will automaticall transfer. Keep the address from touching any other text or it will foul up.

Next, hit submit and you're done.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-23 22:35 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,276 Posts
Or.... do as I did the hard way. I didn't know how to cut and paste either till Nasty's post. I just wrote the URL address onto a sheet of paper and then typed it in where it asked for it and then hit "submit".

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
what are you guys talking about? -LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts