Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

During all the painting the Body Shop pulled the sticker off my door jam. The dealer keeps saying he can get a new one, but I am beginning to wonder. I have been hearing this for some time now. They keep getting in the one for the hood and that is very different.

My question is what exactly is on this sticker? Mine has been gone since the third week that I had the car, when the body shop pulled it off. Also can someone post a photo of one so I can see where it was on the door?

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Bud

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,175 Posts
Bud: It had two codes that I know of. (K) told of the seat design which is specific for the Bullitt and "W" which stands for Dark Charcoal. KW were located under INT TR on the sticker.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Bud,

Here ya go...hopefully these will help.

Did you locate a different body shop yet? Did the current body shop save your sticker? (or the remains)

Good luck with upcoming work. I know the feeling!

Steve

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Steve and Vicky,

Thanks, this is what I needed. I have a feeling they can not get me a NEW one and are just dragging there feet on this ;-(

I am going to meet with the dealer sometime next week and decide what I am going to do. My brother wants to do the work our selves but make Ford pay for it. At the same time we could put ghost flames on it<G>. Not so sure I want flames, but they would look good on the car.

As far as the orginal sticker, I was never told what happend to it. I would guess it was trashed when they removed it from the car.

So how was Christmas for you guys? Hopefully all was well. I know I was putting on my MGW parts today<G>. License plate frame, AC Knobs, Headlight switch, and Oil Cap that says Bullitt :smile: Looks GREAT.

Thanks for posting the sticker photos.

Bud

Happy Holidays!
Bud's Bullitt #00227

http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt/bullitt.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-27 01:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't think they could reproduce those stickers. I thought once they were gone, they were gone for good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts