Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ask any bullittheads out there how well their "mobile ease" system works?thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Mine works great most of the time.

Once it’s paired to the phone (mines a Crackberry) you can set it up to automatically links up whenever I start the car is on and stays connected until I turn it off & exit the car.

Only real problem I've encountered - is that once in a while I'll find that the phone won't link. I'll see it trying to connect but will time out & report that it failed to link. Not sure if it’s the same with all phones or just some quirk with Crackberries – either way the fix is to completely power off the phone (I remove the battery to be sure) and when it powers back up everything seems to be back to normal.

Still I think it’s a great feature. Much more comfortable than those annoying ear pieces and seems a lot better voice quality than any of the automotive hands free devices I’ve used in the past.

Are you having problems?

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
No problem connecting my RAZR. Works great. When I attempted to connect my Wife's RAZR it did not connect but I think it had to do with her leather phone cover. I do not use any type of cover and never have a problem. Some day, I will try removing her cover just to make sure that is the problem but since she never drives the Bullitt this is not a priority.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
The phone cover shouldn't have an impact on it. My Crackberry works/links just fine in its holster, my pocket or in the cup holder. In fact if the car is running and I'm with in 10-15 feet - my phone can link up without any my even knowing it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mine has never allowed me to actually talk to anyone, everything else was fine. In the shop again, replaced the wiring harness and nothing worked at all, they are ordering a new module and I'm waiting for that now.

Just cringing at the rattles from taking everything apart and the little scratches from last time. I was really a pain in there a** on this visit, but its my car and their problem. They have not offered to give me my $330 back. I have to stay positive, they may get it right this week - of course the car is in the shop all week!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks to everyone for their input. i'm in the middle of ordering the car and i wanted to ask people using the system if they thought it worked well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Love mine, works well with my Nokia. I sometimes turn the volume up too loud but I think that's because of the exhaust note. :wink:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Make sure you check the website to make sure you have a recommended phone. Some phones do not pair well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts