Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Cobra or Roush 360R? The price alone on the 360R is 40K plus. The Cobra around 35K. The times on the 360R is 0-60 in 4.3 sec and 12.3 sec @ 109 mph in the 1/4 mile. Times on the Cobra yet to be released. The HP on the 360R is quoted as 360 while the Cobra is 390 plus. How much quicker can the new Cobra be? Would it not spank a Z06 Corvette? Would it not be a better bang for the buck? Fellow Bullittheads lend me your thoughts............

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Just a word that came down from the grape vine is that the cobra will be short of the 390hp mark by how much I do not know.
If this is true I do not know but its just what i heard

·
Registered
176 Posts
Objectively: The 03 Cobra is a better buy, if it is slower and/or lacking in some way compared to the Roush, 5-7K for Mods will close and probably surpass any performancece gap.

Subjectively: You have to decide which one gives you that "Loving Feeling." Personnaly, I like the Roush 360R, since it seems a little understated like the Bullitt. I was faced with buying a Yellow 01 Cobra or DHG 4009, put them side by side, compared performance, costs etc. In the end, we all know which one gives us that "Loving Feeling." :smile:

In the end, IMHO go with Subjectivity over Objectivity. Sure makes it easier to make payments.

Bassani X Pipe & CatBack
FRPP Alum. D/S & 3.73s
Steeda Tri-Ax, AutoMeter Gauges
MGW Billet Interior

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mrudy on 2002-03-30 22:02 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts