Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do our bullitts come with a cover on the interior fuse box (located right above the clutch)? I happened to glance in that area today and didn't notice one which seemed a little odd to me.

The reason why I ask is becuase the last owner of my bullitt changed a bunch of things that came stock on the car, and I was wondering if this could be one of them. For one they decided to put a subwoofer box in the trunk. Presumably they just took all the speakers out of the mach 460 speakerbox and mounted them from the top of the rear deck. This would have worked fine except for the fact that only a couple of screws held each speaker in, causing it to vibrate and sound like crap. I finally located a replacement box/speakers, wire harness and mounting hardware on ebay and got that all fixed up (what a relief). I also found that the battery (original motocraft, 75K) was leaking acid onto the tray and corroded a terminal :mad: . Got that all cleaned up today with a new battery and stainless terminal clamp

It irritates me to think that the changes to the car were not done properly or patiently.

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
+1, cover should be there.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Without the image, it's hard to say. $46 for a small plastic part? Doesn't sound right to me!

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
Brad, I'd give a salvage yard a whirl regarding the cover.

:py2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts