Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I may get if for X-mas I hope she told me yesterday she called & got upset becuase the ask her to many ???s on it & then she ask did I really want it LOL
I called the place & told them deal so if she did call back they would just take her info & they know what she would need
$400 from True Blue Shipped to her house

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm gonna try to post this pic from Steeda's catalog. Hope it works. Basically, the hood looks like the one on the Cobra R.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-28 11:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
466 Posts
I agree that it will look good. I think that Ford should have put the old GT hood, with the low-profile scoop, on the Bullitt. But again, this is just MY opinion. The current scoop just does not fit the understated look of the rest of the car. Please don't take this as a complaint. I am the Bullitt's biggest fan. I am paying three (3) car payments on a two (2) car budget just to have one.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,051 Posts
The Cobra R hood that we ordered from the factory, painted, was $1,000. The one that came on our's had a crack in it from someone at the dealership closing it wrong. Anyway, the guy that put the hood on for us and detailed the Cobra R for us said the 2nd hood is fiberglass and it is WAY better than the original! :smile:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think the regular Cobra hood looks more 1968. It's cheaper too (no flame intended). check out stangparts.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts