Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the one piece race ramps. They are light but strong. No problem getting the car up with plenty of clearance. I like them much more than the metal ones I used to use.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Curious if the 56" ramps will work on a lowered Bullitt?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thay must be good - look at the price. Even so I have heared good things about them and no bad things except cost.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have them & they're great. They don't slide and are very light. I used them when I had my SRT8 Charger which had a very low front air dam. No scraping, just pricey! I also splurged for their Flatstoppers for when I park it for the winter.

Just one caution- They are LOOOOOOOONG so make sure they're lined up right before driving up.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Those look like something I'll look at getting in the future. They would make oil changes so much easier.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'll tell you what I did. I went to Home Depot picked up (5) 2x12x8 boards, squeeze tube of liquid nails,a box of 3" wood screws and 2 handles and built my own. They are 5 levels high 6',5',4',3',2' and put the handle on the end so I can drag them around the garage. This gives them a very gradual incline for lowered stangs and still gets you almost 10" off the ground! Granted they weigh a little more than 10 lbs, they only cost me $50!!!!

Scott

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Sounds awesome!

Pictures would be great Scott!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts