Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wasn't a certified drag race, but we both pulled from 1st and it was pretty even. Woo Hoo. (How anti climactic was that?)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Just about.. It was in the final selection for me, then I realized the dealers were throwing another 5K on the retial! :-0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: llama_boy on 2001-11-21 23:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
111 Posts
he wasn't racing, and I know the truth!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-11-25 18:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
111 Posts
notice how i didn't edit my own message. Mister fengler changed what i said. I know that the m3s are faster than my car stock. Also faster than the bullitt, im talking low,low 13s at like 107. If you did win you beat the driver not the car unless you are modded

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just another note to you Mr. 99svt32v,

The point of writing stories like this is to say that you beat a car that you were not supposed to beat. True that means that you beat the driver, but isn't that the point of racing? How good of a story would it be if someone comes on and brags about beating an Accord.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i see where you are coming from but it almost goes to the point where it depends so much on the driver that the race isn't between cars. so technically the cars don't matter.
I could beat an 11 y/o in a ferrari with a stock geo metro. This is obviously an exaggeration but i hope i got my point across. Again good kill but with a good driver the new m series aren't something to be messed with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts