Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone brought this up before, but while looking at the enourmous amount of the radiator/AC showning under the front spoiler i found it already had two dents from rocks I guess. Anyone else got this damage? I'm going to the dealership next week to get some other things looked at and I'm DEFINITELY going to bring this problem up. Also going to ask if Ford is going to send us something more than a sticker to show ownership/authenticity. We'll see how that goes.
Cam

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,067 Posts
Yes Cam (chili bullitt), it was I that brought it up about the AC/radiator unit behind the front bumper. Mine also has 2 dented fins. We thought they should have put a screen in front of it or something.

We take Bullitte in Tues. for the fog light installation and the evening-out of the exhaust tips and hubbyf will definitely mention the dents in the AC fins!

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Lots of rocks out here so my AC condensor looked pretty bad. I found a plastic radiator comb but I could not find a metal one. If any one finds a metal 20 teeth per inch comb can they post it. Or maybe the plastic is the way to go and that is why I could not find one.

Before

After

http://www.bullittarchive.com/Maintenance/acfins/

Mid Life Crisis #388

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2003-03-09 12:44 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts