Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been quite awhile since I last posted. I was the original owner of 01 #2713 that I sold back in 05. Well oops I'm doin' it again.

There is a small town dealership that I purchased my 01 from. For months I have passed by the dealership as I go to visit my father and have noticed a black 08 Bullitt on the new car lot. I would drive by and pause to admire it. Even though it is a black one it still looks very nice. It got to a point where I would jokingly say to my wife "well they still have my Bullitt." My wife even said I should buy it. That was months ago. Well I finally called the dealership today and spoke to the same salesman that sold me my first one. It is brand new still waiting for its first owner. He offered me a deal that I can't refuse. He had to leave early so I told him I would call him in the morning. So provided it wasn't sold out from under me today I will purchase it tomorrow. I will register it properly once I get the number.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Good to see you back! It's been a LONG TIME! Have you driven an 08 yet? They are VERY different from the 01 but they sure earn the name! ENJOY IT! and again I look forward to seeing your post here again!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Congrats on your soon to be Bullitt.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have not driven one yet. I am sure I will love it based on everything I have read about the 08s. I hope I haven't jinxed this too. I will find out in about 9 hours.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
So, is there a New Black Bullitt to soon be Announced here today on IMBOC :question: :question: :question:

Clock is Ticking :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

tigerhonaker

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I have to wonder what the outcome was! I already know if he bought it he probably got it for about 6,000.oo less than we paid for 0038. But I don't care! I hope he is back, I for one miss his posts.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I bought the car today. It is black Bullitt #4198 of 2008 vintage.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts