Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mike,

I washed her yesterday and stuck her in the garage, but I'll bring her out as soon as you and I can hook up. She's a bit fiesty in the rain. :grin:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think you had the right idea in email. We should just meet for a beer somewhere. You'll just have to deal with the fact that my Bullitt will be dirty and wet. :lol:

I can't wait till summer!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Rained all day here in Dallas. Took my Bullitt in for a quick oil change in preparation for test & tune at the Texas Motorplex on Saturday. I won't get a chance to wash it before then so it'll have to go to the track dirty.

Please, no more rain on Saturday!

57 Posts
I feel your pain. If we didn't drive our Bullitts in the rain, we would never drive them. A quote from the movie 'Sleepless In Seattle': "Seattle? It rains nine months of the year in Seattle!" That line always cracks me up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave & Ali,

Welcome to the club. BullittMike and I are planning a get together soon. Send me an email if you are interested.

Brad

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ditto on driving the Bullitt in the rain. This is my daily driver for another 10 months or so. It is really tough trying to pass someone when one hits the peak torque curve. Almost been sideways more than once.

·
Registered
237 Posts
The local news here said the other day (Monday) that it has rained 47 of the last 51 days and everyday in December. It has still rained here everyday in December since that report with rain forecast through the weekend. :sad:

·
Registered
191 Posts
At least you guys can drive them, I have both my snake and Mach 1 hibernating for the winter, I have to get my fix from a 4X4 truck. You Washington / Oregon Bullittheads should check out the International Mustang Meet in Vancouver, B.C. (Richmond to be exact) next Labor Day weekend. The last one in Bozeman, Montana was a good time, I think that there were 5 Bullitts there.

·
Registered
466 Posts
My #2879 has only been out on weekends since July and never in the rain. Sold our third car last Friday and have had to drive the Bullitt all this week. Guess what? It has rained every day.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hey could be worst
we are getting snow tonight in Montreal!! And my BroncoII is not ready :mad:
Worst part, its my wife that as the mustang tonight! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Rained again in California.

Poor baby....my Bullitt does not get the garage. She sits out in the elements all day, every day...while the Mach sits safely and soundly in the gargage.
THERE JUST HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY !!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rain, rain go away? How about snow,snow,salt on streets, go away! Even though I have only a lowly '02 GT, that baby is snug as a rug locked in the garage. No snow, rain or even wind for this GT. Wish I lived in California, this Carson City - Tahoe area is starting to get to me. Oh, I find this site to be the most informative of all the Stang sites, keep up the good work! Hope I can contribute here a little bit: "rainy day tip": Get down on your side and look at those black, nickel sized plastic snap tabs/screws that fasten your rocker panels and fender well splash guards, etc., to your Stang. Ah ha.......most of 'em are loose, aren't they! Simply press on them and you'll hear/feel them seat into place properly! Have fun!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NV02GT on 2001-12-14 11:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
596 Posts
Rain, Rain, Rain here too, but the Bullitt doesn't mind much. She knows a bath comes just as soon as it stops raining and sometimes I just don't wait. Yes I have washed her in the rain.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2001-12-14 20:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
100 Posts
yep. it's been raining here in s.w. ARKansas for nearly 'bout a week now. but you know what? this dang is fun to drive no matter what! i do hate to see all the road grime and crud build up(dhg 5320 is a daily driver. it stopped raining this p.m. so i grabbed my wash accessories and gave it a quickie. then went for a cruise. cool. it may start raining in the a.m. but at least my bullitt will start out clean.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts