Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mind a little rain once in a while. I've lived in Seattle where it always rains. I've lived in the southwest and southeast where you can get some killer spring and summer storms. But, the last couple of days here in San Antonio have ruined my yard (and my sleep)!

Since moving in last month I haven't had a chance to get any sod laid down in the back yard and now all my topsoil has been washed away! If only the rain could have waited a week. I was planning on doing it this weekend. I now have nice ditches running across my yard. At least I can see where the natural drainage path is :rolleyes:

Ugh!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
well at least it wasnt 75 today and supposed to be 35 2maro like here in chicago.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
rangerdoc said:
I don't mind a little rain once in a while. I've lived in Seattle where it always rains. I've lived in the southwest and southeast where you can get some killer spring and summer storms. But, the last couple of days here in San Antonio have ruined my yard (and my sleep)!

Since moving in last month I haven't had a chance to get any sod laid down in the back yard and now all my topsoil has been washed away! If only the rain could have waited a week. I was planning on doing it this weekend. I now have nice ditches running across my yard. At least I can see where the natural drainage path is :rolleyes:

Ugh!
We probably won't get any more for another 3 months. I have to fight my garage flooding each time it does this. It wasn't too bad this time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts