Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy IMBOC'ers....

So, it rained again today. Color me bored....So, I decided to goof around with movie maker again.....Some of this stuff you have seen, some you have not....Anyway, enjoy, and crank up the volume!!!!!!:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtRfKU2ROl4

Mike and Karen

·
Registered
132 Posts
Cool video Mike you had the timing just right on alot spots to go with music. I like green Mustang best. L.o.L. Keep them comming.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Amazing.....always exiting to see and listen the Mustang sound!!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys, I know you all love the pics and vids, so let me know when I get carried away!!!!

Mike,
Yeah, I thought you just might recognize some of the surroundings.....:tongue: :tongue:

Mike

·
Registered
483 Posts
GOT OATZ said:
Thanks Guys, I know you all love the pics and vids, so let me know when I get carried away!!!!

Mike
Carried away??? Are you kidding. We're getting Mustang movies with no admission fee. Keep 'em coming and I'll have a small popcorn please:smile: .

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
GOT OATZ said:

Mike,
Yeah, I thought you just might recognize some of the surroundings.....:tongue: :tongue:

Mike
As long as you are not carried away by ambulance..I don't wanna meet you that way.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
marichardson said:
As long as you are not carried away by ambulance..I don't wanna meet you that way.
Agreed Mike.....

I went to UCI that way once, non car related, and have no plans of a re-make......

Thx,
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts