Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Random Note

350 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  JC2954 
#1 ·
I just happened to notice, while watching sunday night football, there is a player on defense for the Indianapolis Colts named Melvin Bullitt (even spelled correctly!). He's #33 from Texas A&M in his 2nd year with the colts. I just thought this might be worthy of noting to some of you colts fans on the boards :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8563

#4 ·
melvin is a cool guy , I sent him a pic of both dhg 1994 and 2497 along with IMBOC website..... after the season is over he said he would bring / send me one of his colts jerseys signed ''faster then a speeding bullitt "" pretty cool dude

texas dude too ..... invited him to attend one of the dfw monthly meetings....that would be cool.... we will see I guess

Full name is Melvin Terry Bullitt....…born in Bryan, Texas and raised in Dallas...attended Naaman Forest High School…was team MVP as senior by totaling 78 tackles, 43 solo, five passes defensed, three interceptions, three FR and one FF…was 7-185, 1 TD receiving…resides in Garland, Texas.

#5 ·
texasbullitt said:
melvin is a cool guy , I sent him a pic of both dhg 1994 and 2497 along with IMBOC website..... after the season is over he said he would bring / send me one of his colts jerseys signed ''faster then a speeding bullitt "" pretty cool dude

texas dude too ..... invited him to attend one of the dfw monthly meetings....that would be cool.... we will see I guess

Full name is Melvin Terry Bullitt....…born in Bryan, Texas and raised in Dallas...attended Naaman Forest High School…was team MVP as senior by totaling 78 tackles, 43 solo, five passes defensed, three interceptions, three FR and one FF…was 7-185, 1 TD receiving…resides in Garland, Texas.
Wow that sounds awsome! Hey if you could get him to send a second jersey for me I would be your friend forever :D

#6 ·
I am a HUGE Colts Fan. If you Know where I could buy one of his jerseys that would be great. I cant find one anywhere. I guess becauce hes a back up to sanders. That kid has a future he has been playing outstanding football.

#7 ·
#8 ·
blmarlow said:
I am a HUGE Colts Fan. If you Know where I could buy one of his jerseys that would be great. I cant find one anywhere. I guess becauce hes a back up to sanders. That kid has a future he has been playing outstanding football.
The only way I know of is through nflshop.com, it would be a replica jersey that you could have customized to have his name and number on it. Otherwise you're gonna pay $200+ for an authentic game jersey customized.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.