Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2 cents: The rarest Mustang would be the 1966 Group II cars built by Shelby for SCCA A/Sedan and TRANS-AM Racing. To my knowledge only 16 cars were built. I had one that I raced in Europe in 1966 and in the states in 1967.

·
Registered
340 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-02 19:53, kfengler wrote:
How about RAREST Ford Mustang... Shelbys are all pretty rare!

:smile:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I friend of mine has a 68 ( not quite possitive on the year ) white covertable shelby automatic. This car is beautiful and damn quick. That was one of the cars that really got me into Mustangs.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
there was one 70 boss 302 ordered for a ford exec with factory a/c....one
and one 71 boss302 (not like all the 71 boss 351's) that never got crushed....

·
Registered
13 Posts
How about the 96 Mustangs that came in Tangerine Orange? Only 829 sold to the public. That was the only year for the Tangerine on late model stangs. That's actually pretty rare for a late model.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It doesn't get any rarer than one. I'm referring to the one '82 police package hatchback that was sold to the CA Highway Patrol. What makes this car completely unique is that it was the ONLY hatchback police package Mustang ever built. It's not known if this car is still in existence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts