Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also hear the ticking noice from the dash, but in addition to that I sometimes hear a rattle noice. It makes this rattle noice when ever i go over bumpy areas. It sometimes makes the noice other times as well. Is this normal. Should I be conserned?

·
Registered
937 Posts
I have noticed that the plastic piece surrounding the center vents in the dash is where some ticking originates. Press on it at the top when the ticking is heard, you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Me too.
Although I had some luck by tie wrapping some vaccum hoses that are flapping around under the hood passenger side against the fire wall next to the rubber seal. There's a cable run with one of those waffle push in inserts that's not pushed in anywhere, let alone have a hole for it. cured mine.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just curious but is the fit and finish just not what you would expect with a new car. The fairly large gap between the shifter benzel and the dash benzel is annoying (seems every car has it). As is all the new squeaks and rattles. Love the car, but not all that satisfied on how this thing was put together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts