Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Mustang Bullitt 00586
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading some information on IMBOC about getting a window sticker . I tried the dealership that sold my B (0586) originally but to got some deer in headlights looks . I read from some very old posts about photoshopping an original . Some go back 7-10 years ago . Is there anyone out there still doing this or know someone who is . I would appreciate any help . Thanks and Cheers

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I have been reading some information on IMBOC about getting a window sticker . I tried the dealership that sold my B (0586) originally but to got some deer in headlights looks . I read from some very old posts about photoshopping an original . Some go back 7-10 years ago . Is there anyone out there still doing this or know someone who is . I would appreciate any help . Thanks and Cheers
If you want a soft copy of your window sticker send me the VIN. You can then print it.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
So I looked on the system at work and it states that vehicles 12 years and older cannot get window stickers. I just got a soft copy of my 2008. Technically I should not be able to get it once they do a reset 2008 and 2009 will not be available as well.

·
Registered
936 Posts
So I looked on the system at work and it states that vehicles 12 years and older cannot get window stickers. I just got a soft copy of my 2008. Technically I should not be able to get it once they do a reset 2008 and 2009 will not be available as well.
Any chance of getting one for my 2009? VIN: 1ZVHT82H495107979

Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts