Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the Internet the other day and ran into this. http://www.ls1.com/ls1forum/ls1_forum_main.htm
Looks like some Chevy guys have been picking on some GT's and putting a notch in the Bullitt category.

Well it looks like the link didn't go all the way. If you go to The One That Didn't Get Away you will find a topic "Bullitt my ***."

2001 Bullitt DHG #1164
81 Custom Sporty

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1164 on 2001-08-30 00:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-24 17:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1164 on 2001-11-24 22:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
It's really surprising that alot of car buffs don't know about this car. What's even more awkward is, after explaining why,what,and how they still don't even get it.:???:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rodsbullitt on 2001-08-30 04:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
509 Posts
The first thing those Corvotte owners have to learn is how to spell Bullette!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I read some of the other Mustang bashing threads there too. Those guys are absolutely brutal to each other. "My Chevy will DESTROY you little Ford @%*$!##!" "NO! My Ford will destroy you, you *&%*@##!" You would think that if they are old enough to have a drivers license, and operate a vehicle at high rates of speed, they would have a certain amount of maturity. Evidently not. I for one will concede, Z-28's are faster than my Bullitt. Happy now?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-30 07:59, Y2K16T8 wrote:
I read some of the other Mustang bashing threads there too. Those guys are absolutely brutal to each other. "My Chevy will DESTROY you little Ford @%*$!##!" "NO! My Ford will destroy you, you *&%*@##!" You would think that if they are old enough to have a drivers license, and operate a vehicle at high rates of speed, they would have a certain amount of maturity. Evidently not. I for one will concede, Z-28's are faster than my Bullitt. Happy now?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I agree, they do need to act a little more mature. But then again, that is probably (for me at least) why Bullittclub is becoming more popular.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's funny, most of the guys I have met that drive T/As, Cameros, and even Mustangs, have no idea what a Bullitt is. It's the guys who are driving M3s, 911s, and AMGs who keep pulling me over to take a look at my car.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My Bullitt will destroy your Bullitt you worthless...oh wait.

Yes, a lot of people dont have a clue. My buddy still thinks it's just a mustang with a few mods, and he is a bit of a car buff. Of course he wants a bmw, so what can I say?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah, well my mom can beat up your mom!!
:smile:~ I've been meaning to comment on the professionalism in this forum for a few days now. I have been a member of several other forums and BULLITTCLUB is by far the best!! I have read a lot of previous posts and have not seen, not one, bash like the threads I just read on that other site. So far everyone here has been extremely nice and very helpful to myself and to others. No one has bashed, other than a little friendly bashing, Camaros, Vettes, etc like some do the Mustang. So my hat is off to all BULLITTCLUB members for not lowering ourselves to their level of maturity!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Quote:
So my hat is off to all BULLITTCLUB members for not lowering ourselves to their level of maturity!

Shouldn't that read "level of immaturity"?

DHG #0428

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillo Dave on 2001-08-30 10:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I for one enjoy all forms of cool cars, as for the moroons that drive them....
I think we at bullittClub are high class.
We also can write/type like we have more than a 4th grade eduction also.....

·
Registered
394 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-30 17:15, Jimmy Ray wrote:
I for one enjoy all forms of cool cars, as for the moroons that drive them....
I think we at bullittClub are high class.
We also can write/type like we have more than a 4th grade eduction also.....

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

That was a great place to make a typo Jimmy. Trying to make a point about our advanced writing/typing skills. :smile:

"as for the moroons that drive them...."

I can only speak for myself..I write like I have at least a 6th grade education.

Eric

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
The reason this forum is of the caliber that it is, Well is because of the caliber of the people who are here. Certain types of people purchase certain products based on personality, education, background, past experiences, etc. It would be interesting to see what kind of people purchased the Bullitt. How about a poll to see what is the occupation of all club members. I personally find this facinating.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
25 years US navy, Maintenance Master Chief for VF101 NAS Oecana Va. F14's Rule

·
Registered
151 Posts
Area District Supervisor
and IT Coordinator

·
Registered
214 Posts
24 years in the machining trade, 19 of them as a tool & die maker. Completed high school with some college.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
parts and service director/controller
graduated from St. Johns University when you could still call them the redmen
personally i have always a had a soft sp[ot for F-4 phantoms myself...

1 - 20 of 213 Posts