Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
registered today, caint wait to rip my lip with some bullitt owners. my shock tower # has a hard to read number in it, me and my buddies argue that one number is a 0,8,3or even a 6. i just found out about the second tag, and im yanking the rear seat out the morning and endig the guessing game. somebody tell me some n/a w/ a few bolt on on times, i have seen power adders on bullitts post high 13's... come on can these people drive? any feedback would rock. i have been clutchless sience turkey day, thanks to mickey thompson d/r & a stock clutch. i ran 13.38 two passes priror to the mishap and i know i could have got another .10th or .2 out of her. somebody rattle my cage... am i alone? im fixing to put a bullitt in the 12s with bolt ons:idea:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
check the Time Slips button at top of page
also check the Bullitt Archives at top of page for tons of great information

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
High 13's with a power adder? You must be referring to Dee.
I didn't run high 13s with a power adder, my wife did. I ran low 13s @ 114 :D

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
vin

klak4.6 said:
registered today, caint wait to rip my lip with some bullitt owners. my shock tower # has a hard to read number in it, me and my buddies argue that one number is a 0,8,3or even a 6. i just found out about the second tag, and im yanking the rear seat out the morning and endig the guessing game. somebody tell me some n/a w/ a few bolt on on times, i have seen power adders on bullitts post high 13's... come on can these people drive? any feedback would rock. i have been clutchless sience turkey day, thanks to mickey thompson d/r & a stock clutch. i ran 13.38 two passes priror to the mishap and i know i could have got another .10th or .2 out of her. somebody rattle my cage... am i alone? im fixing to put a bullitt in the 12s with bolt ons:idea:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Glad you got my email on the second decal..Let us know.
Dennis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts