Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
You could always use my place, I even have the tools. Only problem is that YOU MOVED TO HOUSTON! :mad:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have the tools and the driveway and you can pick up that lcd. I will out the next two weekends, but should be around Memorial Day weekend and there after for a while.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
5111 said:
You could always use my place, I even have the tools. Only problem is that YOU MOVED TO HOUSTON! :mad:
Same here:lol:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
If Dee would have found me a job then I wouldn't have had to move... And no standing at intersections was not a job. :lol:
Why not? It pays the bills!

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
5111 said:
Why not? It pays the bills!
And if you get the right product to move you smell nice afterwards...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Hey if you want to drive to Orange, bring the parts, I'll do the brake job for you, and supply the beer! Maybe we could do a tech day in Orange?

Man, it's been a lllllong time since we had a tech day. I have some cam covers and COP changes to do too. Hell, Russ has an entire motor overhaul that we could do! Ok, maybe that may be a little much for a one day tech day...

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
^^^^^^ All ya had to do Matk was show up in Texas!! Greg, c'mon up here, I'll give ya some REAL beer and do the brakes for ya. (no slight whatsoever intended towards Shiner, it's good beer) LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts