Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At nationals i saw some plastic raised rear bumper decals for the "Mustang" part in our rear bumper. I would like to get some of the raised kind cause i just dont really want to put on the flimsy vinyl stickers. The Bullitt i saw them on is the one parked next to me in my sig... it was the Bullitt with the Cobra engine. I talked to the guy about where he got his but he said he didn't remember and i was wondering if anyone else knew where to get them?

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DavidMidgley said:
Carbon Fiber? They are on fleabay. Some of the online parts houses have them as well.
yea his were carbon fiber but im not interested in the carbon fiber i just want black. He said they carried them but i cant find them anywhere... including eBay...

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Did you search under Mustang? Try 50Resto.com, and grrr..., one of our 06 National sponsors. Darn it I'm bad with names. If I were home I'd look at the shirt. Maybe in the archieves...California Custom? Mustang? Sorry, not much help. You could paint the carbon fibre...

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DavidMidgley said:
Did you search under Mustang? Try 50Resto.com, and grrr..., one of our 06 National sponsors. Darn it I'm bad with names. If I were home I'd look at the shirt. Maybe in the archieves...California Custom? Mustang? Sorry, not much help. You could paint the carbon fibre...
i'll try looking up some of those sites... thanks for all your help

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts