Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the stock track-lock gear in the rear I'm thinkin about an 8.8 3:73 Detroit Locker any suggestions I looking to get a Paxton novi 200 and a shaker ram air set up but mostly street purpose

·
Registered
410 Posts
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT-1554 on 2001-10-08 19:24 ]</font>

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In response to Sliver Bullitt This is a forum the we all agreed to at the begining that we would not "down talk" or "bad mouth" the Bullitt that is what the first page of registrastion said, Well this IS a member of the Mustang Family to each his own but we are here out of love for the Bullitt which is a Mustang,(not to mention sliver would've been a good optional color ) Gt and Bullits should get along The Camaros and TA's are the enemy. Lifes to Short for hate!

·
Registered
151 Posts
You could put a red cape with the letter S on it, but it still won't fly!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey all. I PM'd SilvrBullitt to let him know how "copying" a Bullitt was likely to be received here. From the response I got, I don't think he's looking to fool anyone with a "clone". It's a true case of flattery.

He tried to get one and it didn't work out, so now he's doing what he can to put one together for himself. This guy isn't the type we've discussed and been paranoid about re: cloning in the past.

Joe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to those who except me as a Bullitt lover, I here cuz it's the best damn car on the road. And to all that don't accept me One of you has My name on your DHG window sticker (if you got yers from Stark Hickey Ford) so I did the best I could to get the nostalgic feel.And to whos got my name on the window sticker Tell her I said hi!

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Sorry to hear you missed the boat. I appreciate your not trying to pass your's off as the real thing and only paying homage to "spirit" of the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts