Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I called it the right thing, but it's the small window in the back seat area. Out of curiosity, has anyone had to replace this piece of glass? I am having a real hard time getting a straight answer from anyone as to a price for a factory replacement. Some places have said over $1000, and my insurance company is telling me it's only $500 installed. :doubt: I want to keep it as close to original as possible, but I don't think I can afford that much for a little piece of glass...might just have to put in a GT window.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The gt and bullitt window is the same I belive the only diffs is the outer molding that the bullitt and Mach1 share

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know for sure what happened to it. I was driving down a two lane road, and a car passed me coming from the other direction. About the time they passed me, I heard something bust. So I'm thinking they threw something out. Unfortunately I didn't realize what had cracked until I had already gotten home, or I would have followed them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.