Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went riding in my friend's '00 R the other night, and couldn't help but love the fact that he couldn't haul more than one other person. anyone know where i can find the rear seat delete kit?

thanks in advance,
Casey

·
Registered
714 Posts
Here is an article on how to install one. Looks like a company called Luton makes it.

http://www.corral.net/projects/blkcld/mlr.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~marklutonracing1/

Jay, Irvine CA
True Blue #4660 Vortech SQ S/C,Bassani X-pipe,Borla cat back,Tri-Ax,Alum D/S,18" Nittos on rear,Xenon spoiler,Powerslot rotors & Hawk HPS pads,MGW int,FR500 wheel

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#4660 on 2002-02-20 20:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
132 Posts
I did my own in one day for about $15 in materials. Used Masonite for the panels, got the carpet at Pep Boys, and set it up so that the new carpeted back panel folds down like the original. It wasn't hard to do (measure twice, cut once) and gets lots of compliments. If you'll put a couple of carpeted firring strip stringers on the lower panel (one across the front and a couple front to back) you can carry an ice chest or stuff from the store and it won't slide all over the place.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Bushmaster some pics would be great ! you got any ?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I do, but I don't have a website. I'll PM them to you when I get home this evening.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bushmaster, i'd like to see some pics too, if i could see what yours looked like, it would save me about 140 bucks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is there anyone who can post the photos if I send them to them? If not, I'll send them to you two guys.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'll post them on my site if you'd like. I sent you an email with info.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good deal....I'll send them to you as soon as I get home, in about an hour.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I would also like to see this pictures also bushmaster. Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
I emailed a couple to rancorkeeper and he said he'd post them.
I really need to set up a website.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Here's a link to a page Josh (rancorkeeper) set up with a couple of photos of my rear seat (deleted) and a couple of photos of the setup in a '00 R. Actually, mine's not a Bullitt but a GT, but the effect is the same.
Both my photos show pretty much the same thing....there's not a lot to see back there.
http://rancorkeeper.homestead.com/Bullittmods.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bushmaster on 2002-02-25 17:46 ]</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts