Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
COOL.....How Much?

I have the custom Ford Oval with BLACK background instead of blue, but I might like one of these with my Bullitt number to place OVER the existing one for awhile. Are they easily removable if I decide to take it off later?

Oh, could I have it say "P-51" ?????

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
Neato torpedo!

To reiterate what Alan stated...are they non-permanent and can they display other text?

I would be interested in one that displays "Dude". (for sure)

:)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Collin, do you need the quotation marks or is that for grammatical correctness... inquiring minds with nothing better to do what to know!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Sign me up....i want one that says 3149 as long as the price is not outta sight

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
13.00 for regular BULLITT and 28.00 for any Custom Text, including serial number (+ tax and Shipping). A bit too pricey for me!
No thanks.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I can not imagine going with the Bullitt text as it's already on the left side of the trunk lid. I'd want the S/N, and $28.00 is a bit beyond what I would want to pay.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That's 28.00 + TX Tax and shipping for you David J. !!!

Personally,.....I would not pay 28.00+ for something like that.

I do however like their willingness to do custom things. Unfortunately their business practices could use some adjustment. They should look at making a profit on their investment of new things a little bit over time instead of a LOT up front.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
P-51 Bullitt said:

I do however like their willingness to do custom things. Unfortunately their business practices could use some adjustment. They should look at making a profit on their investment of new things a little bit over time instead of a LOT up front.

I'm with you....Alan....a little too pricy for me as well.....

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
P-51 Bullitt said:

They should look at making a profit on their investment of new things a little bit over time instead of a LOT up front.
How about the same profit ideal on other things like 4.6 2V cams,superchargers and with Ford on any new hot Mustang that comes out!! 2009 Mustang Cobra Jet list price $69,000+!!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The KEY word in that quote from me was......PERSONALLY.......

Others can pay what they want on anything they buy.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trunk Badge

P-51 Bullitt said:

Thanks for your interest in the NEW custom products! I agree costs are one of our biggest concerns in bringing a custom product to market. Regarding the custom piece, the material I use to make (1) will also make (10)if I was to produce them all at once. Unfortunately the shelf life is very short and my vendor will not sell in smaller quantities. I would need (10) Bullitt owners to order as a group purchase to offer the $13.00 deal. And yes, we can do custom text, limited colors and they can be removed. Thanks for your feedback and keep the ideas coming!
Brian

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
Like to see the custom colored matched Ford logos out there. Have one for mine that the background is DHG instead of ford blue. Those seem to be really popular.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Trunk Badges

Graves said:
Are these stickers or some kind of plastic-type piece?
They are flexible polyurethane badges that have a measured amount of thickness to them so they are still able to conform to the oringinal badge with an adhesive backing. You actually see "depth" after it is applied.
Thanks for your question!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.