Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Karl, the louvers and the shaker hood scoop are exactly what I'm waiting on Ford to do with the Mach1 and Boss302!

I'll hang on to my Bullitt and keep it bone-stock until then. But I do LOVE the idea of the rear louvers. They look AWESOME!

Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I think the black louvers would look awesome on a black Bullitt. Perfect for the "Bullitt attitude"! I went as far as to call Cal Mustang and ask them about it. They would require drilling in two places for the two hinges/mounting points.
I am really tempted but will hold of considering it for a while due to the price. It would be a nice mod for summertime in the Southwest!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Anyone try these louvers out yet? I think it would look especially good on a black Bullitt. I'd like to see a pic of the 01 version on the Bullitt.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i intalled the louvers from cal mustang on my bullitt. we did drill anything. they look pretty cool but on the highway they bounce around alot. they are like taped on. quality is only so-so

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i think i'll pass!!!!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'd love to get rear window louvers, but has to be good quality and absolutely no drilling required.

Karl,
What page are they on, I could not find them.

Scott,
Can you provide us with a pic of yours. Is there any remedy you can think of to eliminate the shuddering?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thanks Dennis. Maybe it's time for me to get my eyes checked. Can't believe I missed it. :grin:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Are there any louvers for the c-pillar windows that go along with the back window?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks Nasty!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-23 19:28, SFBULL wrote:
Thanks Nasty!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Mid-Life Crisis #388 photo shopped some pics of his own car with vents if you want to see what it could look like.

Look here;
http://www.quicksurf.com/ths/bullitt/Photos/388_Photos/388BU10.htm

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks again Nasty! I kinda like the look and would consider the rear vents sometime in the future. They would also have to come off easily and require no drilling for me to consider these seriously.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts